Monday, June 21, 2010

Ballet Slippers

The last pair of ballet slippers are complete. I have given them to two very beautiful girls who looked absolutely adorable in them.

I just made a new purchase. I bought the nickel plated circular options set with case and nickel plated DPNs from Knit Picks. I am rather excited about this purchase and plan to immediately get started on the Bella mittens for my pal Josh. I tried using a pair of circular needles I had but it wasn't looking good, the cord was not flexible enough to do the magic loop technique. I also tried to change the pattern so I could use DPN but grew impatient with it. So $90 later I have a set of new needles that I intend to get a lot of use out of.

Well I am going to make another attempt to add pictures through the picture option on blogger. I hope it works.

Happy knitting!
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment