Monday, May 31, 2010

Picture Problems!!

So I seem to have picture problems. I add a picture to my blog for everyone to see and a few days later the pictures disappear! I hope to have this resolved but I have been busy. The site updates are COMPLETE!! Product will be added and soon we will open for business.

I can't tell you all how excited I am! Madelyn has some great colorways and I have had some great spurts of inspiration.

I also wanted to thank everyone for their patience and support.

I am currently knitting up some toe up socks in a pink and grey color way. Superwash Merino Wool, 2ply. I absolutely love the colorway.

Also for anyone in the Park City, Kansas area I hope to start a small group. I love to have anyone interested join me. Please contact me at blog@serenityyarn.com for more details.

Well I must sign off and figure out this picture problem!
Happy Knitting!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment