Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day!

I can't believe it is May already. Serenity Yarn site is moving along and I have added product. Right now I am busy dying some beautiful yarns I look forward to sharing with everyone. Madelyn has started her own product line called Madelyn's Lollipop Yarns. I am so amazed with her. She puts together the most beautiful colors.

I have been so busy that I still haven't sewed the blocks for the Bella Scarf together. I am actually pretty disappointed in myself for this. Hopefully here soon I will get it done. I was looking at the Rosalie Scarf and I think I can knit it up pretty easily. A simple pattern but a beautiful one.

Summer sure has taken its time getting here. I haven't decided what summer knitting projects I want to work on so I am defaulting to knitted socks... however I have a crazy notion to knit a wild bikini, maybe with yarn that I hand painted myself.

Well I have some yarn to paint. Happy Knitting!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment