Monday, April 12, 2010

Clutter


Out with the old in with the new. Clutter is starting to take over. It all began when knitting took over my life... Ok not just knitting, reading, church and friends are priority in my life. Well today I am making the clutter number one. Let me start by listing what I am getting rid of.

  • Recliner
  • 2 vacuum cleaners (apparently I thought having 3 vacuum cleaners was necessary!)
  • 3 bags of madelyn's old toys. (oh there will be more by the end of the day)
  • 2 bags of clothes (a small number yes but only because a project has come to mind).
  • My car is completely clean, washed and detailed.
  • My email inbox… yes more of a personal declutter but it needed to be done… I mean how many people have 2gb of emails…

Have you notice that I am not getting rid of any yarn. Yeah I have projects in mind for all the yarn I have so I have decided that I am not buying any more yarn unless it is for the store. I will use the majority of the yarn I have until I have brought down the stash level to that of a more respectable level…. Hmmm so what is a respectable level?


Even though I am cleaning up and organizing my house I am still happily knitting. I have started on the Bella Baseball Scarf. Now the scarf colors in the movie are purple shades with black I changed the colors and went with pink shades. I will post pictures when completed; right now it is in pieces. I will also put the scarf on etsy for any Twilight fans. Well back to work.

Happy Knitting,

Amanda

pastedGraphic.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment