Thursday, April 1, 2010

Polly want a scarf

Yes that is what you see a hat and a scarf on a Parrot. Madelyn requested a scarf and hat for her pet robot parrot. It was rather entertaining to knit this while her watching over my shoulder. It had to be just right!


So I haven’t knitted much lately. Been busy updating my system to the new Snow Leopard OS. Yes I finally did it.... A few minor changes but nothing big for me. Of course I had to backup my system before I did the upgrade. Yes I bought the new Time Capsule. It is an amazing thing! Wireless and automatically it is backing up my system as we speak. Oh Apple how genius you are! Now if only my Quickbooks will come in so I can start the sync testing with the website. I don’t anticipate any problems but only because I have an amazing webmaster who can fix all. Yes Josh I am talking about you!



I also have product just waiting to be sold. Beautiful sock yarn and alpaca yarn for winter scarfs and some fun and flashy eyelash yarn. I am having a hard time not touching the super merino wool that looks amazing. Hopefully we can go live May 1st assuming the sync goes well and then all will have access to this beautiful yarn.



I’m writing also to ask for prayers. I have been praying the Serenity Prayer that helps fill me with hope, reminds me of what I should always know and remember. I was reminded that God has already set things in motion to achieve his purpose. His purpose is my purpose... I just happen to veer off task... A lot.


I hope I get this building I am pursuing. It will be the perfect store front for my business and I have a good feeling about it. I pray and ask for prayers that God makes it happen.


In all things I acknowledge you God.

Sweet Serenity,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment